Upon consultation Dr. Nassir will evaluate you and recommend a specific treatment plan. Most patients get treated in only 1 session on the same day. Wart treatment varies from patient to patient. Dr. Nassir must first evaluate the type of wart and severity of your case before recommending the appropriate treatment. Dr. Nassir is proud to offer the following types of treatment options:
There are several painless options for treating warts including:
- Laser Cauterization - Wart cauterization is the medical practice of burning the tissue with a laser to get rid of the infection. This wart treatment is highly effective, healing and recovery is faster, immediate cure with less chance of recurrence.
- Freezing – This wart treatment otherwise known as cryotherapy involves freezing the wart with liquid nitrogen. Liquid nitrogen is applied to and around the wart, freezing the wart. As the skin heals the lesions slough off, allowing new skin to appear.
- Podophyllin - Physician application only.
- Creams – Prescription wart creams are to be applied directly to the wart, they work by boosting your immune system’s ability to fight warts. Results may take 6-8 weeks.
- Surgical Removal – Reserved for rate cases of cancerous appearing lesions. Tissue type diagnosis.
For more information see our - wart treatment pricing.