Genital Warts is a highly contagious sexually transmitted disease (STD) caused by certain types of the Human Papillomavirus (HPV). For over 20 years Dr. Nassir has successfully treated patients with a variety of sexually transmitted diseases.
Warts can appear almost anywhere on the body. Dr. Nassir is experienced in treating the following types of warts: facial warts, hand warts, foot warts, finger warts, anal warts, penis warts, vaginal warts, neck warts and more!
Call Now 714 749 7007
Orange County Warts Treatment can help providing expert, low-cost, painless wart treatment and wart removal services to patients in the Orange County and Los Angeles County area at his office located in Huntington Beach. He combines the best treatment and removal techniques with the latest state-of the-art equipment to treat any type of wart painlessly, including:
- Genital Warts – (or condyloma acuminatum) is an infection of the skin of the genital and anal area including: the vulva, vagina, cervix, rectum, anus, penis, or scrotum.
- Common Warts – (or verruca vulgaris) may appear anywhere on the body, especially the hands, and the size of the wart varies.
- Plantar Warts – (or verruca plantaris) develops exclusively on the sole of the foot.
- Flat Warts – (or verruca plana) are small; often the size of a pinhead and have flat tops.
- Periungual Warts – Periungual warts appear under or near toenails and fingernails.
- Filiform Warts – Filiform warts or facial warts are long, narrow flesh colored growths that can appear alone or in clusters. They appear around the eyelids, face, neck or lips.
- Water Warts (Molloscum Contagiosum) – is a painless, whitish, firm, small button like growth that can occur on the genitalia, buttocks, face and trunk.
Walk-ins Welcome, For Rapid Tests Only
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
Sat & Sun: By appointment only
Closed for lunch 12:30 to 1:30
Office Address:17822 Beach Blvd #430
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
We accept Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Care Credit, apply online – click here.
Veterans, active-duty military personnel and their spouses get 30% off with valid ID
Veterans non-active or retired duty %20 off
Los Angeles, Riverside, San Fernando valley, and San Diego counties %20 off
Do not pay high costs of Los Angeles doctors, come in for consultation first and compare prices. We do the same exact treatment at fraction of costs of Los Angeles doctors.
© 2019 California Huntington Physicians. All rights reserved.
17822 Beach Blvd #430 . Huntington Beach . Orange County . CA . Phone: 714 749-7007
Orange County Warts Treatment offering Warts Treatment Located in Huntington Beach, Orange County, California. We proudly serve the following cities: Aliso Viejo, La Habra, Anaheim, La Palma, Balboa, Lake Forest, Brea, Los Alamitos, Buena Park, Mission Viejo, Costa Mesa, Monarch Beach, Corona Del Mar, Newport Beach, Coto de Caza, Newport Coast, Cypress, Orange, Dana Point, Placentia, Dove Canyon, Portola Hills, Foothill Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Fountain Valley, San Clemente, Fullerton, San Juan Capistrano, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Irvine, Stanton, Ladera Ranch, Talega, Laguna Beach, Trabuco Canyon, Laguna Hills, Tustin, Laguna Niguel, Villa Park, Laguna Woods, Westminster, Yorba Linda